Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LAMO Release 2


  
A new set of LAMO images (1, 2, 3, 4) have been released to the JPL Photojournal. I haven't yet established a gallery page for LAMO but you can expect it to show up some time today. I've also updated the base image for the imaging map to a slightly cleaner version from Thomas Roatsch, on the USGS planetary cartography page for Ceres.

This is the second series of LAMO images that have been released. I'm am unsure of the release plan for this stage of the mission. However, as they have been posted unnumbered, I've opted to give them each a letter designation until they begin numbering them. 

Also, as with the last HAMO image, these images were compressed to a relatively detrimental point and my enlargement algorithm struggled provide any large benefit to the data. Hopefully, some future releases will come in with less compression than this set.


LAMO F - PIA20191

LAMO G - PIA20192

LAMO H - PIA20193

LAMO I - PIA20194

Imaging location map


No comments:

Post a Comment